Our goal is to build noteworthy companies of lasting value to customers, employees, shareholders, and communities alike.
ARGO MANAGEMENT PARTNERS believes that it can create long-term value through driving operational effectiveness, business model innovation, and effective execution. Accordingly, we look for companies that have the potential to grow both organically and through a combination of acquisitions; and that have the potential to improve operationally.
Although Argo is prepared to consider a broad range of opportunities, we are looking to acquire firms that generally meet the following criteria:
- Ownership: Privately held companies or divisions of larger publicly held companies.
- Revenues: Revenues ranging from $5 to $30 million.
- Profitability: EBITDA of at least $1.0 million. EBITDA Margins greater than 10%.
- Industry: Niche Manufacturing or Distribution businesses with stable cash flows and a dominant market position.
- Management: Experienced second-tier managers prepared to remain with the company following acquisition.
- Growth: Business should have excess capacity for internal growth, and should be scalable for follow-on acquisitions.
Argo has a geographic focus primarily in the Midwestern US and Southern Ontario Canada, but will consider transactions throughout the United States and Canada.